Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:02 pm
The following cases were disposed of Nov. 21-25 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed, unless dismissal is contingent upon costs being paid or other conditions. All others are published, including judicial diversions and deferred cases, without exception.
• William T. Minor (621 North Division St., Union City) — public intoxication, 30 days suspended upon payment of $10 fine and costs by Jan. 10 and counseling.
• Alisha Duff (416 East Gibbs St., Union City) — worthless check (up to $500), 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, pay check and costs; theft (up to $500), 11 months and 29 days to serve three days jail, supervised probation, costs and restitution.
• Joseph C. Gourley (711 Circle Drive, Dyersburg) — criminal trespass, 30 days jail (concurrent with Dyer County Jail time), costs; theft (up to $500), guilty of a lesser charge, 11 months and 29 days (concurrent with Dyer County Jail time), costs and restitution.
• Jammoreo M. Jones, also listed as Mario Jammorer Jones (723 Obion Ave., Obion; or 142 Harrison St., Martin) — two counts of driving while license suspended, 11 months and 29 days to serve 30 days and costs on each count, time to be served concurrently.
• Jesse W. Glover (5135 Jack Douglas Road, South Fulton) — possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia, six months supervised probation, $150 fine and costs.
• Michael S. Gehrke (3251 Rogue River Highway, Grants Pass, Ore.) — driving while license suspended, to be dismissed on payment of costs.
• Jermaine R. Thrash (816 Mosswood Drive, Union City) — driving while license suspended, to be dismissed on payment of costs. Published in The Messenger 11.30.11