Posted: Wednesday, November 30, 2011 8:02 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Nov. 22-29 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Mildred Polsgrove to Ronald L. Lange and Melinda B. Lange, Dist. 16, $44,500.
• Melinda B. Lange to Moria Barclay Clement, Dist. 16, $180,000.
• Raymond Halford Jr. and Anita Halford to Lenora Ray, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Mary Janet Glisson, executrix, to James Kenneth Bridges, Dist. 16, $30,000.
• Thomas Maggard and Betty Maggard to Thomas Darrell Maggard and Betty Joyce Maggard, trustees, Dist. 13, creates revocable living trust.
• Jesse H. Ford III, interim Chapter 7 trustee, to Waymon G. Hannaman and Lana G. Hannaman, Dist. 16, $52,500.
• Valery Ann Jones Lewis to James A. Lewis, Dist. 9, creating tenancy by the entirety.
• Edith Mae Logan to Ralph E. Adams and Bobbie Jane Adams, Dist. 2, $31,500.
• John Owens and Sharon Owens to Harold D. Klein and June B. Klein, trustees, Dist. 16, $142,000.
• Pate Properties East to Union City Residential LLC, Dist. 13, $100,000.
• Vercie Haltom and Jimmy Darnall to Mark Darnall and Cynthia A. Darnall, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, $51,470.09.
• U.S. Bank, National Association, to Terry P. Dwyer, Dist. 15, $20,000. Published in The Messenger 11.30.11