Animal Adoption Center
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2011 5:02 pm
The Animal Adoption Center has the following animals available:
• Puppies – Shepherd-mix, black and tan; tan.
• Adult Bloodhound, white and tan.
• Adult Boston, black and white.
• Adult Chihuahua-mix, black and white.
• Adult Cocker Spaniel, black.
• Adult Coon Hound, tri-color.
• Adult Dalmation/Lab-mix, white and brown.
• Adult Feist/Lab-mix, black, brown and white.
• Adult Great Dane/Lab, tan.
• Adult Heeler-mix, black and spotted.
• Adult Hound-mix, tri-color.
• Adult Lab, yellow.
• Several adult Labs-mixed, chocolate and white; black; black and white; and black bobtail.
• Adult Maltese, white.
• Adult Manchester Terrier, black and tan.
• Adult Min Pin, black and tan.
• Adult Pitbull-mix, black and white.
• Adult Poodle, apricot.
• Adult Retriever-mix, chestnut and white.
• Adult Springer Spaniel/Great Dane-mix, black.
• Adult Terrier/Shepherd-mix, yellow and white.
• Adult Wire Hair Terrier, yellow and black.
• Adult Yellow Lab-mix, tan.
• Several cats and kittens.
The Animal Adoption Center is located at 1415 North Fifth St., Union City, and is open every day, 10:30 a.m.-2:30 p.m. except for Thursday, 10:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. There is an adoption fee of $100-$125. The center is also in need of fosters. If anyone needs information on a lost or found pet or adopting a cat or dog, or to visit after hours, they may call (270) 627-4047 or e-mail email@example.com or visit the website www.animaladoptincenter.us. For photos of animals, they can be seen at the above web address or www.petfinder.com; android app “TailChaser”; facebook @ Animal Adoption Center of Union City, or at the shelter. All pet photos may not be on websites since there are new arrivals each day.
Published in The Messenger 11.25.11