Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:02 pm
The following cases were disposed of Nov. 7-10 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed, unless dismissal is contingent upon costs being paid or other conditions. All others are published, including judicial diversions and deferred cases, without exception.
• Laura E. Ochoa (811 West Reelfoot Ave., Lot 16, Union City) — driving without a license, guilty of a lesser charge, 60-day payment agreement.
• Jessica Owens (1005 Airport Road, Apt. B-6, Fulton) — driving while license suspended, to be dismissed on payment of costs.
• Felice D. Watson (415 East Palmer St., Union City) — driving while license revoked, deferred, to be dismissed on payment of costs.
• Ricky L. Bramlett (823 Mary Jane St., Troy, or 2129 East Reelfoot Ave., Union City) — driving under the influence, 11 months and 29 days to serve 48 hours, supervised probation, $350 fine and costs, driver’s license revoked one year, statutory requirements.
• Harold Clapp (217 East Gibbs St., Union City) — driving under the influence, waived to the grand jury.
Published in The Messenger 11.16.11