Posted: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:02 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Nov. 8-15 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Anthony W. Jackson and Shelly D. Jackson to Russell A. Brown and Sara F. Brown, $85,500.
• George A. Vied and Judith Vied to Katrina Autry, Dist. 13, $65,000.
• Bill Latimer Investments Inc. to Latimer & Searcy Investments Inc., Dist. 13, $150,000.
• Jeff B. Potter and Brenda Lee Potter to Eric Frilling and Lindsay Frilling and Larry J. Frilling, Dist. 13, $125,000.
• Phyllis Jo Rogers to Edie C. Martin and John C. Thompson, Dist. 13, $220,000.
• Aldie Tatum Jr. to Leonard Lee, Dist. 9, $43,000.
• Martha Sue Flowers to Pamela Cochran, Dist. 8, $40,000.
• Ruth M. Taylor to Ruth M. Taylor, Ronald W. Taylor and Judy T. Rule, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to Tennessee Housing Development Agency, Dist. 14, $111,600. Published in The Messenger 11.16.11