Posted: Wednesday, November 9, 2011 8:02 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Nov. 1-8 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Ozella Garland to Billy R. Reese, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Phyllis Cox, executor, to Mary Jean Dunn, Dist. 2, $55,000.
• Ashleigh Wilds, personal representative of the Estate of David Short, to William K. Garrett and Stephanie B. Garrett, Dist. 6, $152,500.
• Sherry Yates, formerly Sherry Sowell, to Robert G. Perry and Alta L. Perry, Dist. 2, $81,000.
• Christopher Eugene Virgin, Cynthia Virgin Davis and Heidi Ruth Virgin Schelton to Johnny McConnell Family LP, Dist. 1, $112,000.
• Karla B. Mays to Paul Albright and Kellye Albright, Dist. 14, $97,500.
• Reynolds Brothers Oil Co. Inc. to Buford Kelly and Lisa Kelly, Dist. 5, $100,000.
• Estate of Charley Emerson Turner Jr. to Verna Turner and Lisa Turner Carter and Allisa Carter, Dist. 13, exempt.
• Michael W. Hagan, trustee, to Reelfoot Bank, Dist. 15, $35,000.
• Lew Judson Webb to Nathaniel Aldon Isdell, quitclaim deed.
• Jennifer J. Godwin and Harold David Godwin Jr. to Talmadge E. Simmons III, Dist. 3, $89,000.
• Wanda Stephens Barker to Margaret Lynne Naylor, Dist. 16, $50,750.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to First State Finance Inc., Dist. 12, $45,000.
• Geneva Annie Quinn to Jimmy Wayne Quinn Jr., Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Kevin Coby to Kathryn A. Harmon, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Paul Alan Huey to Donald Walton and Kelly Walton, Dist. 15, $33,700.
• Ronnie Roney to Jerry Moore Sr. and Delores Moore, Dist. 4, $2,500.
• Marilyn D. Jordan and Freddy Jordan to Tommie G. Eddlemon, Dist. 8, $80,000.
• Mark Dobbins to Mark Dobbins, trustee, Dist. 14, quitclaim deed.
• Michael G. Cooley and Tammy A. Cooley to Phyllis Jo Rogers, Dist. 10, $179,000.
• Leonard Payne and Sharon Payne to Harold Collier, Dist. 16, $5,000.
• James R. Harris Jr. to Michelle W. Harris, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed. Published in The Messenger 11.9.11