County meeting set
Posted: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 3:53 pm
The Messenger, November 2, 2011
The Obion County Budget Committee will meet 9 a.m. Monday in the basement conference room at the Obion County Courthouse in Union City.
The agenda includes:
• a resolution to adopt a Reapportionment/Redistricting Plan for Obion County;
• a report from the finance committee concerning a debt management policy for the county;
• a report on the county’s indigent care trust fund;
• resolutions authorizing the county clerk to collect motor vehicle regulatory fees imposed by the towns of Troy and Obion;
• a presentation by Jerry Grady;
• appointment to the Everett-Stewart Regional Airport Board (now serving, Jim Bondurant and Mike Holman);
• appointment to the Civil Service Board (now serving, Ann McGuire);
• appointment to the Obion County Fair Association board (now serving, Benny McGuire);
• Notary Public applications;
• Any matter brought before the committee.
The meeting is open to the public.