Posted: Wednesday, October 12, 2011 8:01 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Oct. 4-11 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Charles A. Shepherd, also known as Charley Shepherd, to Charles A. Shepherd Jr., Kathy Lynn Wade and Jeffery Lee Shepherd, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Matthew Gray and Allyson C. Gray, $141,000.
• Julie Owen, Jeffery Calderwood and John Ross Calderwood to First Church of God of Union City Inc., Dist. 13, $75,000.
• Mary Sue Chilcutt and Robert Don Chilcutt to Robert Timothy Chilcutt, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Ray Roney and Edna Roney to Steve Manns and Melody Manns, Dist. 13, $28,000.
• Tracy Reese to Robert Parmenter and Elizabeth Parmenter, Dist. 6, $55,000.
• Thomas Harmon to Ronald King, Dist. 13, $9,000.
• Recontrust Company, NA, substitute trustee, to Bank of America, NA, $64,500.
• Mike Hayes and Kathy Hayes to William C. Hardy, trustee, Dist. 5, $135,000.
• Federal National Mortgage Association to Will Simmons, Dist. 8, $75,500.
• Virginia Huskey Bell to Mary Sue Moore, Joe Byrd and Deborah Bell Smith, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Gerick L. Thompson and Shannon Thompson to William P. Tate, Dist. 15, $35,000.
• Prudential Relocation Inc. to Harold David Godwin Jr. and Jennifer Godwin, $150,000.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Vicky Fulcher, $7,500.
• Gerick L. Thompson and Shannon Thompson to Mandy McTurner, $65,000.
• First Citizens National Bank to Curtis McDaniel and Patricia McDaniel, Dist. 13, $78,000.
• Federal National Mortgage Association to Jeffrey Keith and Sarah Keith, $144,900.
• Mark A. Morgan and Robin C. Morgan to Jeremy T. Brown and Kelli M. Brown, Dist. 16, $260,000.
• Wilma D. Owen Jr. and Iva H. Owen to Ted Owen and Patricia Dianne Owen, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• David M. Carroll, Mary Evelyn Chamberlain and Linda Gail Hurst to David M. Carroll, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Kayla Kemp and Steven Kemp, Fred Kemp and Ilona Kemp, Dist. 10, $63,500. Published in The Messenger 10.12.11