Posted: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 8:01 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 20-27 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Michael L. Lawley and Darla L. Lawley to Crystal J. Ware, Dist. 13, $109.600.
• Luther Birmingham Jr., also known as Luther Birmingham, to Christopher Birmingham, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Randall R. Roney and Lisa L. Roney, Dist. 3, $18,000.
• Charles P. Callis, executor, to Charles P. Callis, Dist. 1, exempt.
• Deanna Dorrough, co-trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, $75,175.40.
• Guy Dwayne Burress and Jennifer Cash, formerly known as Jennifer Burress, to Jennifer Cash, quitclaim deed.
• Sue M. Barnes, Robert Lynn Barnes, Kenneth Neel Barnes and Kathy Jean Patterson and Sue Mitchell Barnes, Robert Lynn Barnes, Kenneth Neel Barnes and Kathy Jean Patterson, trustees, to Sue M. Barnes, quitclaim deed.
• Estate of Robert M. Barnes to Sue Mitchell Barnes, Robert Lynn Barnes, Kenneth Neel Barnes and Kathy Jean Patterson, trustees.
• Estate of Robert M. Barnes to Sue M. Barnes.
• Sue M. Barnes to Sue Mitchell Barnes, Robert Lynn Barnes, Kenneth Neel Barnes and Kathy Jean Patterson, trustees, quitclaim deed.
• Sarah Bowers Gardner (same person as Sarah Bowers) to Bobby Hall, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Mary L. Tyler to Debra L Dong, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Tommie Nell Ingle to Jeff Swearingen and Dana Swearingen, Dist. 16, $10,000.
• Mary L. Tyler to Gerald Neil Tyler, Donna Tyler Jenkins, Kay Tyler and Adeline Tyler Smith, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Billy Cheatham to Billy T. Cheatham and Jacque L. Cheatham, Dist. 2, creating tenancy by the entirety.
• Clifford Barker and Patsy Barker to Russell Barker, Randall Barker and Jean Barker, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Lenora T. Ray to Harold Ray, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• J.P. Sellers, co-trustee, to CitiFinancial Inc., $16,902.29. Published in The Messenger 9.28.11