Posted: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 9:41 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 18-24 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Robert Edward Lee Riddle, Sandra Sue Neely, Jeffrey Lynn Riddle and William Edward Riddle to Robert Edward Lee Riddle, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Angela Denise Wade, now Angela Denise Lattus, to Jimmy Ray Brown and Barbara E. Brown, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Gerald H. Dickson and Martha Ann Dickson to Leslie W. Dickson, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Federal National Mortgage Association, also known as Fannie Mae, to Dale Treece and Janice Treece, Dist. 12, $46,725.
• Connie Buckner, formerly Connie B. Stout, and John Buckner to Nicholas Ritter and Chelsea Elaine Phillips, Dist. 16, $74,000.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, Dist. 15, $75,847.82.
• Kay Johns to Terry Cooper and Phyllis Cooper, Dist. 2, $30,000.
• Randy H. Wicker to John Bruno, Dist. 6, $35,059.02.
• Brent A. Johnson to Brent A. Johnson and Macey Lee Johnson, Dist. 6, creates tenancy by the entireties.
• Geraldine Bivens to Teresa Breeden and Cindy Black, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 5.25.11