Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2011 9:02 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 10-17 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jim E. Theriac to Trent J. Theriac, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Jim E. Theriac to Trent J. Theriac, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Milton Garrigus and Marilyn Garrigus and Christopher Garrigus to the Citizens Bank, Dist. 5, $167,200.
• Jeffrey L. Willis to Jeffrey L. Willis and Rebecca Willis, quitclaim deed.
• Amos Davis and Lisa Davis to Thomas H. Neel, Dist. 10, $258,000.
• James W. Williams and Kathi Williams to Billy Butler and Natalie Butler, Dist. 13, $142,500.
• Griffin Industries Inc. to Griffin Industries LLC, quitclaim deed.
• Joedy A. Tarkington to Adela Pina, Dist. 1, $18,000.
• Natalie H. Denton to Anne H. Hornbeak, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Tracye Lea Butler to Anne H. Hornbeak, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Anne H. Hornbeak to Tracye Lea Butler, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Anne H. Hornbeak to Natalie H. Denton, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Mark Cooper and Rita Cooper to William L. Counsell, Dist. 10, $13,000.
• James J. Lloyd and Bobbye Lloyd to James Leslie Lloyd and Lauri A. Lloyd, Dist. 6, $55,000.
• Bentley Rawdon and Judi S. Rawdon, Charles E. Callis and Cecelia A. Callis and Mary E. Rawdon to Jeffrey Rawdon and Doug Richmond, Dist. 14, $46,000.
• Thomas Harmon and Jeanette Harmon to Samuel B. McCollum Jr. and Patricia L. McCollum, Dist. 2, $1,700.
Published in The Messenger 5.18.11