Posted: Wednesday, May 4, 2011 9:06 pm
The following deed transfers were filed April 26-May 3 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Walter W. Asher, Ruby Jeannine Webb, Kenneth Juan Asher, Angela Jane O’Shaunessy, Billy Joe Griffin and Cheryl Ann Cloar to Mark P. Mosley and Anna R. Mosley, Dist. 13, $25,000.
• Ronnie Roney to David Scarborough and Lee Ann Scarborough, Dist. 13, $80,000.
• Charles Stunson and Tressa Stunson to RCRM Communications LLC, Dist. 16, $3,500.
• Bobby G. Johnson Sr. and Euthania M. Johnson and James Dewayne Wilson and Lana M. Wilson to Leaton Johnson and Mary Johnson, Dist. 16, $30,000.
• Lonnie Jackson to Sanda Jackson, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Mark B. Rose and Gregory R. Rose to William Hall and Joyce Hall, Dist. 16, $72,000.
• Sharon Ledford Connell and Steven D. Connell to Jodie E. Hall, Dist. 2, $90,000.
• George Ashton Jennings and Edward Andrew Jennings to Linda J. Jennings, Dists. 7 and 13, $24,175.80.
• Trustees of the Memphis Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church to Allen Rogers, Jerry Carver and Janice Carver, trustees of Elbridge Cemetery Association, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Dennis Robison to June Robison, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Charles Southerland and Betty Southerland to Jaime Lee Tidwell and Jason Wherry, Dist. 16, $62,000.
• James Allen White to Jessica Anne White Pitts, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Ray Nelle J. McMillon and Sherry J. Simmons Reed to Sherry G. Reed, Gerald M. Reed, Kimberly Bramlett and James Kyle Simmons, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Ruby Nell Hicks to Keith Douglas, Carol Sharp and Denise Peery, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Phillip Scarborough to John Bruno, Dist. 6, $48,151.35.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to Tennessee Housing Development Agency, $72,000.
• Anthony D. Henson and Brenda Sue Henson to Wade Henson and Christy Henson, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Annette Heidenreich, trustee, to Tony Lynn Dobson, Dist. 6, $133,500.
• Tina Marie Bryant to Benjamin Alpha Alonzo Bryant, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Barry Gregory to Darrell McEachron, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 5.4.11