Posted: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 9:05 pm
The following deed transfers were filed April 19-26 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• George Ashton Jennings and Edward Andrew Jennings to Linda J. Jennings, Dists. 7 and 13, $24,175.80.
• Edward Leon Jessup Jr. to Linda J. Jennings, $130,350.
• Elliott Ashton Jessup and Katelyn Dee Jessup to Linda J. Jennings, $34,650.
• Charles A. Ashley to Donna Ann Perry, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Union City Nursing & Rehabilitation Center Inc., formerly known as Union City Manor Inc., to Union City Long Term Facility Inc., quitclaim deed.
• Shawnda Cook to Larry Cunningham and Regina Cunningham, Dist. 4, $105,000.
• Avis Paschall and Betty Sue Ramsey to Shannon Kirk Armstrong, Dist. 4, $37,250.
• Ronald D. Green to Curtis R. McLendon, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Pensco Trust Co. to the Mickey J. and Pamela B. Smith Family Trust, Dist. 13, $95,150.
• James Fuller and Naomi Fuller to Billy Hatchel and Carrie Hatchel, Dist. 16, $33,331.96.
• Reelfoot Bank to Bobby Hall and Nancy Hall, $60,635.65.
• W.C. Hollandsworth and Sharon Kay Hollandsworth to Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery, $19,500.
• Kalista S. Carroll to Franklin D. Jones, Dist. 9, $10,000.
• Charles W. Eldon Jr. and Phillip Edward Eldon to Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery, Dist. 3, $66,700.
• Juan Carlos Morales and Columba Eslava to John S. Gidcumb and Beverly Gidcumb, $153,250.
• Green Tree Servicing LLC to Rick Tapley, Dist. 6, $32,500.
• Lonnie Bratton to Jonathan Bratton, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Amy Galloway and Darra Benson to Jeffery S. Miles, Dist. 6, $113,600.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to U.S. Bank, National Association, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Dale Tanner, Robert Elwin Tanner, Mona Patrick Rawdon, Kathy T. Anderson, Kent Martin, Karen Hamilton and Karla Cannon, co-trustees, to Obion County, $1,088.
• Stephen Kemp to the State of Tennessee, $150.
• Jody Keith Knox and Cindy Guy Knox to Obion County, $15,675.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, Dist. 4, $21,152.
• Kim Roger Green to Delbert Kaley, Dist. 11, $2,000.
• Ocella M. McGaugh to Michael J. Joslin and Helga A. Joslin, Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Ocella M. McGaugh to Mid America Lining Co., Dist. 2, quitclaim deed.
• Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to Homestead 2000 Inc., $35,000.
Published in The Messenger 4.27.11