Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 8:59 pm
The following cases were
disposed of April 11-15 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Phillip Abbott (114 Roach St., South Fulton) — resisting a stop, arrest or search, 11 months and 29 days to serve 30 days jail, costs; disorderly conduct, 30 days jail, costs.
• Alexander Zavala (2536 Red Robin Drive, Beach Grove, Ind.) — driving while license suspended, to be dismissed upon payment of costs and proof of driver’s license.
• Anthony Bledsoe (610 South Sixth St., Union City) — assault/attempt, 11 months and 29 days to serve 70 days jail, costs; domestic assault, 11 months and 29 days to serve 70 days jail, costs.
• Vicki Carby (195 Corvin Lane, Elizabethtown, Ky.) — contraband in a penal facility, two counts of a Schedule II controlled substance and initiating manufacture of methamphetamine, bound over to the grand jury.
• Larry W. Floyd (901 North 21st St., Humboldt) — joyriding/unauthorized use a auto, six months jail (concurrent with Dyer County sentence), costs.
• Jerelle D. Kinney (2341 Norwood Drive, Apt. 2, Union City) — criminal trespassing, 60 days jail, costs.
• Reggie D. Latham (2105 St. John, Apt. 5, Dyersburg) — driving under the influence, 11 months and 29 days to serve 48 hours jail with balance on supervised probation, $350 fine, costs, driver’s license revoked one year, statutory requirements.
• Jeffrey Salsman (195 Corvin Lane, Elizabethtown, Ky.) — initiating manufacture of methamphetamine and two counts of Schedule II controlled substance, bound over to the grand jury.
• Steven R. Simon (3695 Hollie Hutchison Road, Union City) — driving under the influence, 11 months and 29 days to serve 10 days jail with balance on supervised probation, $500 fine, costs, driver’s license revoked one year, statutory requirements.
• Christopher C. Taylor (Bonnie Hickman Road, Union City) — theft, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, $100 fine, costs, $600 restitution.
• Megan D. Quillions (607 Melrose St., Apt. 9, Union City) — vandalism, deferred, informal adjustment, $300 restitution to the victim.
Published in The Messenger 4.20.11