Animal Adoption Center
Posted: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 5:01 pm
The Animal Adoption Center has the following animals available:
• Several Ragdoll cats, young, assorted colors.
• Long-haired kittens, gray/black.
• Puppy, mixed, brindle and white.
• Puppy, Lab-mix, yellow.
• Puppy, Terrier-mix, white and black with spots.
• Puppy, Beagle, white and tan.
• Young, Shepherd-mix, tan and white.
• Young, Shepherd-mix, white and beige.
• Young, Chesapeake Bay Retriever, brown and tan.
• Young, Lab/Aussie-mix, white with black and liver spots.
• Two Adult, Lab/Shepherd-mix, black and tan.
• Adult, Miniature Schnauzer, salt and pepper.
• Adult, Miniature Schnauzer-mix, black and tan.
• Adult, Shih Tzu, beige.
• Adult, Hound-mix, black, brown and white.
• Adult, Dalmation, liver spots.
• Adult, Boxer-mix, white and brown.
• Adult, Hound-mix, black and tan.
• Adult, Shepherd-mix, white.
• Adult, Border Collie, black and white.
• Adult, Jack Russell-mix, white and brown.
• Adult, Lab-mix, yellow.
• Adult, Lab-mix, black and white.
• Adult, Dachshund-mix, brown.
• Adult, Lab-mix, white.
• Several puppies, mixed, black and tan.
The Animal Adoption Center is located at 1415 North Fifth St., Union City, and is open Mondays-Fridays 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and Saturdays and Sundays 9 a.m.-2 p.m. There is an adoption fee of $125 or $150. The center is also in need of fosters. For information, call (270) 627-4047.
Published in The Messenger 4.20.11