Posted: Wednesday, March 23, 2011 9:01 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 15-22 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Scott C. Woody and Patricia M. Woody to Darryl L. McGuire and Paula A. McGuire, Dist. 14, $110,000.
• Joseph H. Rogers and Timothy R. Rogers to Sherry Johnston, Dist. 3, $58,500.
• Margaret Young to Ashley Conkle Lopez and Jacinto Lopez, Dist. 13, $68,000.
• Polly A. Brasher and Layne Brasher to Marshall Fennel, Dist. 13, $71,080.
• Carolyn J. Crossett and David Crossett to Jimmie C. Hart and Charlotte Hart, Dist. 6, $2,000.
• Timothy Brown and Rachel Deshay Thornley (formerly known as Rachel Brown) to Timothy Brown, quitclaim deed.
• Harold F. Dickson, Carol Denise Hill, formerly Thomas, Heather Dial and Cheryl Deone Reddin to Harold F. Dickson, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• John D. McBride Jr. to Frank Hurst and Patti Hurst, Dist. 3, $20,000.
• Peggy June Angel to Eugene Angel Jr., Tony Wayne Angel, Melinda June Yates and Ricky Dale Angel, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Jimmie C. Hart to Paul R. Hart and Carolyn J. Smith, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Jimmie C. Hart to Mitzi Hart and David C. Hart, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• James Robert Seals to Ramon Camacho S., Dist. 13, $35,000.
• Jill Edwards, Kenthea R. Ross and Rachael Nerli Wallingsford, formerly Darlene C. Wallingsford, to Jill Edwards and Gregory Edwards, Dist. 13, $24,000.
• Patti M. Moss to William Dean Moss, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Paula Karen Cissell and Lynda Carol Noles to Thomas Gary Hurt, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Nicole Roleson to Michael R. Henderson, Dist. 5, $25,000.
• Jo Rae Harms, also known as Joe Rae Harms, to Michael P. Henderson, Dist. 5, $25,000.
• Martha Sue Flowers to Kevin Lee Warren and Jan Elizabeth Keen, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 3.23.11