Posted: Wednesday, March 16, 2011 9:27 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 8-15 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Joe Davidson and Lynnette S. Davidson to Jacob Milton Davidson and Krista Renee Davidson, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Shane Sanford and Donna Sanford and Jeremy Sanford and Amanda Sanford to Jimmy Smith and Shirley Smith, Dist. 15, $30,000.
• Shirley M. Miller to James L. Miller, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Lorene Storey to Franklin L. Storey, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery to Danny Montgomery, trustee, quitclaim deed.
• Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery to Donna Montgomery, trustee, quitclaim deed.
• Marilyn McKendree to Marilyn McKendree and John U. McKendree and Allen W. McKendree, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Clark A. Brown and Millie Brown to Herman E. Denning, trustee, Dist. 15, $4,150.
• Jimmy Chamberlain and Charlotte Chamberlain to Gary Tittle, Dist. 9, $7,000.
• George Edward McAlister to the McAlister Family LLC, Dists. 1 and 13, quitclaim deed.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to First United Pentecostal Church of Union City, Tennessee, Inc., Dist. 13, $150,000.
• First Citizens National Bank to West Tennessee Property Leasing LLC, Dist. 13, $350,000.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Kenneth David Jones, Dist. 6, $60,000.
Published in The Messenger 3.16.11