Posted: Wednesday, March 9, 2011 9:09 pm
The following deed transfers were filed March 1-8 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• James Powell and Tina Powell to William Dalton Smyth, Dist. 1, $28,000.
• Barbara Hall to Tracy Glover and Carl Glover, Dist. 13, quitclaim.
• Lazy A Farms Inc. to Jere Mack Cutler and Betty Cutler, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Charles Kevin Scott and Christy Marie Adams to Billy T. Logan and Winnifred F. Logan, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Billy W. Lynch and Louise Lynch to Billy W. Lynch and Louise Lynch, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Jo Ann Maloney, Lyn Gates Maloney and Lisa Lansdell, successor trustees, to Five Wells Farms LLC, Dist. 9, $25,000.
• Antonio Lopez to Christopher Leon Camarena and Olga Camarena, Dist. 13, $125,000.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to First State Finance Inc., Dist. 3, $70,000.
• Jeff Harrison to Hoang Lan Thi Nguyen, $3,000.
• Bobby Wayne Goff to Loren Christopher Baggett and Lorrie Ann Baggett, Dist. 3, $18,000.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to John Pollock and Janice Pollock, $15,000.
• Shane Sanford and Donna Sanford and Jeremy Sanford and Amanda Sanford to Jimmy Smith and Shirley Smith, Dist. 15, $30,000.
Published in The Messenger 3.9.11