Posted: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 9:05 pm
The following cases were disposed of Feb. 21-25 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Clifton Harrell (4810 Persimmon Heights, Kenton) — worthless check, paid check and costs.
• James Bond Jr. (921 Casey Circle, Union City) — simple possession/casual exchange, 11 months and 29 days judicial diversion, $750 fine and costs.
• Brian R. Eaves (1524 Airport Road, Union City) — assault, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation except time served, $100 fine and costs, restitution of medical expenses.
• Michael Embrey (1081 Highland Ave., Union City) — public intoxication, 30 days jail suspended upon payment of $10 fine and costs.
• Tyrone L. Watson (803 Morgan St., Union City) — driving under the inflence, 11 months and 29 days to serve 48 hours with balance on supervised probation, $350 fine and costs, driver’s license revoked, statutory requirements.
• Cameron L. Callicott (3500 John A. Merritt Blvd., Nashville) — driving while license suspended, deferred.
• Roderick Antoine Elam (1134 Sunswept Drive, Union City) — driving while license suspended, will be dismissed with costs upon proof of driver’s license.
• Kelly R. King (1113 South Second St., Union City) — driving while license suspended, deferred.
• Damonte P. Long (900 Casey Circle, Union City) — assault/attempt, costs.
• Amanda Mansfield (503 South Lindell St., Apt. B, Martin) — worthless check, paid check and costs.
• James Stewart (1795 Wade Wiley Road, Union City) — six counts of worthless check, paid checks and costs.
• Tim Moore (400 Paradise Road, Mayfield, Ky.) — assault/attempt, informal adjustment, costs.
• Michael J. Pollard (3326 Bethlehem Road, Apt. 19, Union City) — rape, bound over to the grand jury.
• Bryton D. Ramsey (301 Fulton St. or 515 Olney St., Martin) — simple possession/casual exchange, 11 months and 29 days judicial diversion, $250 fine and costs.
• Matthew J. Satterfield (82375 County Road 925 East, Plainfield, Ind.) — possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, $250 fine and costs.
• Tracy K. Thornton (Union City) — driving while license suspended, to dismiss upon payment of costs.
Published in The Messenger 3.2.11