Posted: Wednesday, March 2, 2011 9:05 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Feb. 22-March 1 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Kyle E. Armstrong and Tabitha Armstrong to Jerry R. Weber, Dist. 13, $75,000.
• CitiFinancial Inc. to Donald R. Walton and Kelly L. Walton, Dist. $11,000.
• Shirley Crowell, executrix, to Kay Johns, Dist. 2.
• Evelyn Quarles to Danny Bryan, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Alexander E. Huff to Tracy K. Huff, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Anne Hornbeak to Natalie Hornbeak Denton, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Rickey Wayne Crouch to Barbara Gale Crouch, quitclaim deed.
• Gabriel Paul Sullivan to GPS Rentals LLC, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Steve A. Tate and Deborah B. Tate to Tracy Bruff and Kevin Herrell, Dist. 13, $55,000.
• Bobby R. Laws Jr. and Buffy R. Laws to Kimberly Nicole Laws, Dist. 12, $10,000.
• Martha H. Ashley, Bart L. Ashley, Bruce L. Ashley, Julia Ashley, Jessica Ashley and Elizabeth A. Patton to Carroll F. Houston and Doris Jean Morgan, Dist. 5, $40,000.
• Fannie Mae, also known as Federal National Mortgage Association, to Dustin McBride, Dist. 13, $70,000.
Published in The Messenger 3.2.11