Posted: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 9:29 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Feb. 15-22 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Ronnie Chessor to Robert D. Chessor and Mildred R. Chessor, Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
• Shaun Donovan, secretary of Housing and Urban Development, to James Bryant Cruce and Abby Taylor Cruce, $102,000.
• Constance A. Fry and Johnny Lee Fry III to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, $2,000.
• Walter S. Goodrich to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, $2,000.
• Mark Eaves to Gaylon Gene Eaves Jr., Dist. 13, $8,000.
• Theresa Kaye Weaver Daniel and Douglas Randall Weaver to Paula Ann Weaver Harris, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Dennis Lynn Hutchins to Charlotte A. Hutchins, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to First State Finance Inc., Dist. 6, $42,000.
• John Robert Orr and Opal Mozelle Orr to Pam Baker and Paula Sanders, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Robert N. Johnson and Andrea Gail Johnson to Carl E. Hudson and Reba Allen Hudson, Dist. 3, $13,000.
• Kathy A. Robertson to Lisa W. Fletcher and Jennifer R. Haskell, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Elvia Maldonado Acevedo to Silvestre Maldonado Leyva and Silvestre Maldonado Acevedo, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ralph Henson, substitute trustee, to First Citizens National Bank, Dist. 1, $40,000.
• Ralph Henson, substitute trustee, to First Citizens National Bank, Dist. 13, $60,000.
• Martha Louise Hutchcraft Crocker to Jamil Homra and Melissa Homra, Dist. 5, $110,000.
• Robert W. Forrester and Wanda Forrester to Nathan Forrester and Casey Forrester, Dist. 14, quitclaim deed.
• Union City Partners 1 LLC to Industrial Development Board of the City of Union City, Tennessee, quitclaim deed.
• Tennessee Wildlife Resources Foundation Inc. to the State of Tennessee, $437,002.03.
• Harold C. Parkinson and Carolyn Parkinson to Ricky McGuire and Donna McGuire, Dist. 14, quitclaim deed.
• Ronald Andrews Moore to Jim I. Moore and Terrie G. Comstock, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Jimmy Barnett and Theresa Barnett to James Steven Walker and Marita Ann Walker, Dist. 5, $8,000.
• Ralph E. Floyd and Helen Faye Floyd to Vandalay LLC, Dist. 13, $50,000.
• James Harvey Atkins and Kelly Atkins to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $20,000.
• Federal National Mortgage Association to Harbour High Yield Fund LLC, $8,701.
• Jimmy Gatlin and Ernest Long to Ernest Long and David A. Long, Dist. 14, $8,000.
• Jimmy Gatlin and Ernest Long to Ernest Long and David A. Long, Dist. 15, $750.
Published in The Messenger 2.23.11