UT meeting slated
Posted: Tuesday, February 22, 2011 3:01 pm
The Messenger, February 22, 2011
The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees will meet Thursday and Friday in Chattanooga.
The full board’s winter meeting will begin at 12:30 p.m. Friday in the Tennessee Room of the University Center at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
The full board and the Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee meetings will be webcast live and archived for later viewing. For a link to the webcasts, go to http://www.tennessee.edu/.
Agenda items include:
• Election of the chair of the board
• Revised resolution for the UT Knoxville Athletics Board
• Revised operating budget for FY 2010-11
• Naming of the Golf Practice Facility at UT Knoxville
• Revised policy statement on discretionary expenditure reporting for the president and chancellors
• Report of capital projects outside the budget process
• Real property transactions
• Statement of commitment to the Graduate Medical Education Program at the College of Medicine in Chattanooga.
Various board committees will meet on Thursday and Friday, as well. Here is a schedule of their meetings:
• 10:30 a.m. —Research, Outreach and Economic Development Committee, Chattanooga Room (A), University Center
• 2 p.m. — Advancement and Public Affairs Committee, Chattanooga Room (A), University Center
• 8 a.m. — Finance and Administration Committee, Lookout Mountain Room, University Center
• 10:15 a.m. — Academic Affairs and Student Success Committee, Tennessee Room, University Center (This meeting will be webcast.)
To view the meeting’s full agenda and materials, go to http://bot.tennessee.edu/.