Posted: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 9:05 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Feb. 8-15 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Kathy P. Robertson to Larry M. Priest, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Larry M. Priest to Larry M. Priest and Sylvia Louise Priest, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Gene Gifford to Jennifer Sykes, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Household Financial Center Inc. to Angela Marie Crowell, $44,000.
• DeLise Johnson, executrix, to Mohamed A. Altareb and Saleh M. Altareb, Dist. 13, $5,500.
• Mary Jo Cashion, executrix, to Joseph G. Carr, Dist. 16, $45,000.
• Allen’s Building Materials to Searcy Family Limited Partnership, Dist. 13, $75,000.
• Wayne H. Grant and Anne C. Grant to Wayne H. Grant and Anne C. Grant, dissolves tenancy by the entireties.
• Tina M. Dotson to Michael J. Dotson, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Herman E. Denning to Herman E. Denning, trustee.
• Wilburn R. Jones and Linda S. Jones to Donna Staggs, Carol Garland, Kathy West, Nola Cobb and Jacqulyn Shroads, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Dale Cranford, Jean Cranford and Jeffrey Dale Cranford to Jefferey Ashley and Gracie Ashley, Dist. 15, $13,500.
Published in The Messenger 2.16.11