Posted: Wednesday, February 2, 2011 1:58 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 25-31 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Tara Tubbs, formerly Tara Nicole Herman, and Justin Tubbs, Louis J. Herman III and Karla D. Herman to Mario Escamilla Rizo, Dist. 13, $106,000.
• Ronnie L. Phillips and Marlene K. Phillips to Louis Joseph Herman III and Karla Darlene Herman and Tara Nicole Tubbs, Dist. 13, $200,000.
• Trustees of Obion First United Methodist Church, Hunter Anderson, Paige Anderson, Maye Charlton, Alan Jordan, Robert McDavid and Danny McDonald, to Obion First United Methodist Church Inc., Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Sam E. Baker and Brenda Baker and O’Neil Baker and Nancy Baker to Rufino Aguilera and Delora Aguilera, Dist. 6, $500,000.
• Hope Properties Berea LLC to Amanda Hailey and Jeffrey L. Hailey, Dist. 13, $53,750.
• Tyree Callens and Jennifer Callens to Judy B. Cutler, Dist. 9, $125,000.
• Jack R. Parker to Tracy A. Bruff and Jennifer L. Bruff, Dist. 13, $117,000.
• Buddy Cochran and Elizabeth Cochran to Clint Gantt, Dist. 10, $9,400.
• Melba Daniel to Frankie L. Daniel, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Estate of David Lynn Jacobs to Ashley Jacobs and Amy Jacobs, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Jennifer Lynn Lawrence to Daniel J. Lawrence, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Arthur Allen Rogers and William H. Latimer III to James Bryan Allen, Dist. 13, $100,000.
• Brent Burrow to Kenneth Wolff and Lita Wolff, Dist. 16, $40,000.
• Valeria Yandal to Valeria Yandal and Timothy Bart Brown, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Stephen L. Hughes, substitute trustee, to Homestead 2000 Inc., Dist. 4, $32,000.
• W.D. Parsons and Roger Parsons to George Warren, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Janice Taylor to Brian Russell Taylor, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Obion County, Tennessee, to the City of Union City, Tennessee, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Michael Harris and Melissa Harris to Levi Griffith and Erin Griffith, Dist. 16, $125,000.
Published in The Messenger 2.2.11