Posted: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 9:12 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Jan. 19-25 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Commercial Bank & Trust Co., Lynn C. Bowling and John L. Warner Jr., successor co-trustees, to Janeane Ports, Dist. 1.
• Dorothy McCorkle to Rebecca Ann Jones, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Tab Ross and Beth Ross to Matthew K. Gray and Allyson Colby Gray, Dist. 13, $17,000.
• Trustees of the Memphis Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church to Taylor Street Church of Christ, $700.
• Barbara S. Jones and James M. Jones to Robert Taylor, Donnie Johnson, Jerry King and Gary Quinn, trustees of True Gospel Baptist Church, Dist. 13, $3,500.
• Billy Wayne Orr and Monica Sue Orr to William Morgan Cruce and Stephanie Gray Cruce, Dist. 13, $190,000.
• Judy McKnight to William Little and Betty Lou Little and Joshua Little and Katherine Little, Dist. 8, $550,000.
• Marie B. Arnold to Pamela Cochran, Dist. 13, $58,000.
• Arthur R. Bond to Sherri Bond Rodgers, Dist. 13, $45,000.
• Bobby J. Dial to Michael Ray Dial, Bobby Greg Dial and Debbie Ann Barker, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• William Jason Craig and Michelle Craig to Whitney Gilles and Steven Gilles and Kenneth Cheatham, Dist. 13, $26,000.
• Harriet Cannon, substitute trustee, to Ron Parks and Don Parks and Brooke Parker, Dist. 13, $45,200.
• Michael Hagan, trustee, to Halbert B Dodd III and Brooke L. Whaley, Dist. 13, $82,000.
• Peggy Thomason to Kenneth Donnell and Wanda Donnell, Dist. 13, $79,500.
• Derick Ziegler and Claudia Ziegler to Primacy Relocation LLC, $328,500.
• Primacy Relocation LLC to Robert C. Ambler and Janet T. Ambler, $280,000.
• Fannie Earl Jones, Timothy J. Jones and Tony L. Jones to Randy Roney and Lisa Roney, Dist. 5, $225,000.
Published in The Messenger 1.26.11