UT meeting set
Posted: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 4:39 pm
The Messenger, January 17, 2011
The University of Tennessee Board of Trustees’ Trusteeship and Executive and Compensation committees will meet Friday in Nashville.
The Trusteeship Committee will meet at 9 a.m. and the Executive and Compensation Committee will meet at 11. Both meetings will be held in the offices of Bradley Arant Boult Cummings, 1600 Division St., Suite 700.
Agenda items for the Trusteeship Committee include:
• An update on the implementation of the board portal;
• Professional development for trustees;
• Revised resolution on the UT Knoxville Athletics Board.
Agenda items for the Executive and Compensation Committee include:
• Report on the presidential employment agreement and the process for establishing presidential performance goals;
• President’s remarks;
• Approval of additional signatures on UT diplomas;
• Approval of revised compensation for Chancellor Tom Rakes in the event of his return to full-time faculty status.
Anyone with a disability who wishes to attend these meetings may contact Elizabeth Davis at (865) 974-5179, email@example.com or P265 Andy Holt Tower, 1331 Circle Park, Knoxville, TN 37996-0142 to request auxiliary aids or services needed to facilitate attendance. Contact may be made in person, by writing, by e-mail, by telephone or otherwise and should be received no later than 4 p.m. Tuesday.