Posted: Wednesday, January 5, 2011 11:56 am
The following deed transfers were filed Dec. 28-Jan. 4 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to Alan Thompson and Tammy Thompson, Dist. 6, $12,672.91.
• Lee Weaver and Laura Weaver to JM Real Estate Inc., Dist. 13, $49,000.
• Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery to Donna Montgomery, trustee, quitclaim deed.
• Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery to Danny Montgomery, trustee, quitclaim deed.
• Eric W. Naylor to Waddell Farms LLC, Dist. 11, quitclaim deed.
• Teddy Ogden to Theodore W. Ogden and Retha Joyce Ogden, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Leland T. Moore Sr. and Carmen W. Moore to Whispering Pine Farms LLC, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Anna Laura Ervin to Gregory Samuel Ervin and Donna Kizer Ervin, Dist. 9, $29,200.
• Anna Laura Ervin to Gregory Samuel Ervin and Donna Kizer Ervin, Dist. 8, $33,000.
• Felix Dickson Winter, Laura Leslie Holst, David Dixon Winter, Steve Wilson and Lucy Winter Johnston to Griffin Industries Inc., Dist. 7, $154,531.35.
• Tracy A. Bruff and Jennifer L. Bruff to Jerry Preston Martin and Ashley E. Martin, Dist. 13, $250,000.
• Dale Siglow and Susan Siglow to William Matthew Doughten and Elizabeth A. Doughten, Dist. 10, $131,000.
• John Andrew Blackwell to Melissa Sinclair Blackwell, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Scott C. Woody and Patricia M. Woody to Joseph A. Lamanna, Peggy L. Lamanna and Joseph Powell Lamanna, Dist. 9, $160,038.83.
• Dianne M. Austin, executrix, to Samuel E. Trimm, Dist. 11.
• Bobby R. Woody and Ray Woody to Scott N. Cunningham, Dist. 6, $243,132.
• Bobby R. Woody to Scott N. Cunningham, Dist. 6, $356,868.
• Nancy S. Baker, trustee, to the State of Tennessee, $127,650.
• James Forrester, Lana Forrester, Billy Autry Jr., Tracy Autry Lannom, formerly Tracy Autry, Emily Beth Forrester and Joseph Scott Forrester to Ralph C. Dunn, Dist. 4, $30,000.
• Tommy Logan to Hale’s Commercial Cleaning LLC, Dist. 1, $92,000.
• James L. Wesley to Robin Wesley Potter, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Timothy D. Wilson to Shonda L. Wilson (same person as Shonda L. Hogg), Dist. 12, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 1.5.11