Posted: Wednesday, December 22, 2010 12:47 pm
The following cases were disposed of Dec. 13, 14 and 16 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Raymon J. Coley (1033 Third St., Paducah, Ky.) — unlawful possession of a weapon, $100 fine and costs, forfeiture of weapons.
• Brian Ray Culver (425 South Ury St., Union City) — theft of property, bound over to the grand jury.
• Michael D. Jones (608 East Main St., Obion) — theft of services, six months supervised probation, $100 fine and costs, restitution of $386.12 to the Town of Obion.
• Bobby Williams (1126 North Highway 51, Lot 7, Troy) — theft of property and burglary, waived to the grand jury.
• Phillip C. Crain (515 Van Zant Road, Lily, Ky.) — open container, $50 fine and costs.
• Alisha M. Cooper (412 West Church St., Union City) — theft, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation except time served, $100 fine and costs, restitution, banned from Walgreens.
• Jesse L. Rivers (155 Shelby Armstrong Lane, Ridgely) — financial responsibility law violation, ticket paid in full.
• Joshua D. Burkhead (924 Moore Road, Halls) — two counts of simple possession/casual exchange, 11 months and 29 days judicial diversion, $250 fine and costs on each; possession of unlawful drug paraphernalia, 11 months and 29 days judicial diversion, $150 fine and costs.
• Weylin P. Green (811 West Church St., Troy) — theft, 11 months and 29 days probation except time served, $100 fine and costs, banned from Little General stores.
• Dennis L. Hutchins (511 Oliver St., South Fulton) — leaving the scene of an accident knowing death resulted, waived to the grand jury.
• Keith Pettigrew (1121 South Third St., Union City) — theft, 11 months and 29 days, $45.50 restitution; evading arrest, 11 months and 29 days (consecutive with other sentence).
• Debra C. Stubblefield (1604 Blount St., Union City) — driving under the influence, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, 48 hours jail, $350 fine and costs, driver’s license revoked one year, statutory requirements.
• Travis J. Webb (1015 North Division St., Union City) — two counts of cruelty to animals, 11 months and 29 days judicial diversion, $100 fine total and costs, no animals allowed.
• Bradley L. Williams (207 Poplar St., Hornbeak) — misdemeanor assault, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, $100 fine and costs, no contact with victims.
• Randy D. Zolman (405 North 16th Ave., Apt. C, Humboldt) — driving while license suspended, six months supervised probation except time served, $250 fine and costs
Published in The Messenger 12.22.10