Posted: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 8:58 pm
The following cases were disposed of Sept. 28, Sept. 29 and Sept. 30 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Cory A. Goodman (113 South Spring St., Samburg) — theft of merchandise/shoplifting, restitution and banned from E.W. James & Sons.
• Robert E. Hendrix (802 Palestine St., P.O. Box 802, Obion) — misdemeanor reckless endangerment, $100 fine and costs, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
• Clinton E. Lucas (585 Rolling Brook Drive, Somerville) — driving while license suspended, time served, $250 fine and costs, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
• Nicola Noonan (722 Broadway, Apt. B-5, South Fulton) — simple assault, 15 days jail, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, enter JACOA, pay hospital costs, alcohol and drug assessment, no contact with the victim.
• Harold Patterson (1531 High School Drive, Apt. 62, Union City) — disorderly conduct, 30 days jail suspended, $100 fine and costs.
• Crystal E. Sanchez (4541 Webb Store Road, Hornbeak) — theft, $100 fine and costs, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, banned from Dollar General.
• Tabatha A. Chambers (417 Gibbs St., Union City) — misdemeanor theft, $100 fine and costs, $120 restitution, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
• Jason D. Haggard (5027 Highway 21 West, Hornbeak) — simple possession/casual exchange, six months pre-trial diversion, $750 fine and costs, six months supervised probation.
• Angela E. Lebron (1126 North Highway 51, Lot 10, Troy) — aggravated burglary and theft of property, waived to the grand jury.
• Xavier C. Manning (1104 East Church St., Union City) — misdemeanor riot, $250 fine and costs, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
• Terrance M. Tharpes (533 Nash St., Apt. 93, Union City) — probation violation, time served (10 days).
• Miranda Yates (520 North First St., Union City) — probation violation, 30 days jail.
• James D. Terry (411 Moffatt St., Troy) — assault/attempt, no contest plea, 11 months and 29 days jail suspended, $50 fine and costs, no contact with the victim, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
Published in The Messenger 10.06.10