Posted: Wednesday, October 6, 2010 8:58 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 28-Oct. 5 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Estate of Marshall Speed to Roger Speed and Steve Speed, Dist. 5.
• Bill Hayes to John C. Griffin and Christy G. Griffin, Dist. 13, $175,000.
• Inez Webster King, formerly Inez Webster, to Leonard L. White and Connie L. White, Dist. 13, $63,000.
• Theodore W. Ogden and Retha Joyce Ogden to Teddy Ogden, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• David Jerden to Jennifer Lauren Bargery, Dist. 5, $58,000.
• George D. Bunch Jr. and Linda Johnson Bunch to Four J’s Properties, Dist. 5, $52,847.08.
• City of Samburg, Tennessee, to Four J’s Properties, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Household Financial Center Inc., Dist. 5, $77,570.99.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 13.
• Kenneth Fuzzell to Jon F. Fuzzell, David Fuzzell, Joe Fuzzell, Leigh Ann Lugten, April Coleman and Ginger Perry, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• James C. Gilbert to Micah Caldwell, Dist. 5, $85,000.
• Carl Shapard and Mozelle Shapard to Dianne Oseman, Dist. 15, $35,000.
• Donald Eugene Savage, Jerry Thomas Savage and Reba Laverne Savage Adams to Randy Duff, Dist. 4, $14,000.
• Rosemary Beaird Felix to Billy Lynch and Louise Lynch, Dist. 15, $15,000.
• Gaylon Caldwell to Obion County, $1,845.
• Gaylon Caldwell to the State of Tennessee, $43,605.
• Helen Jeanette Lewis to Angela Ross, Dist. 13, $35,000.
• Tony Lee Harrell, formerly known as Tony L. Bryant, and Sharon Burnett Harrell, formerly known as Sharon B. Bryant, to Tony Lee Harrell and Sharon Burnett Harrell, quitclaim deed.
• Hazel Ivey and Ashley Hanks to Terry Eugene Whitmore and Michael W. Miller, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• John Dunker and Patricia Ann Dunker and Allison S. Whitledge, trustee, to John Dunker and Patricia Ann Dunker, quitclaim deed.
• Jessie J. Johnson to Girtie M. Johnson (same person as Gertie M. Johnson), Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
Published in The Messenger 10.06.10