Posted: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:56 pm
The following cases were disposed of Sept. 15 and Sept. 21 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Brian R. Eaves (1524 Airport Road, Union City) — evading arrest, $50 fine, costs, 30 days jail suspended upon payment by Oct. 26.
• Aundra Miller (416 North Third St., Union City) — two counts of worthless check, pay check and costs, supervised probation on each, with checks on four other counts to be paid direct.
• Bobby L. Murphy (722 Broadway Ave., Apt. I-7, South Fulton) — misdemeanor theft, 30 days jail, $730 restitution.
• Theresa L. Quinley (3312 Troy-Hickman Road, Union City) — driving under the influence, 11 months and 29 days jail suspended except 48 hours, $350 fine, costs, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, driver’s license revoked one year.
• Johnathan B. Welch (2875 Troy-Hickman Road, Union City) — reckless driving, $100 fine, costs.
• Tammy T. Chambers, also known as Tammy Bishop (502 Melrose St., Apt. 6, Union City) — theft, 30 days jail, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
• Zachary W. Fowler (208 South Sixth St., Union City) — driving while license suspended, bound over to the grand jury.
• Zackery W. Fowler (2995 Sidonia Road, Sharon) — aggravated burglary and theft of property, bound over to the grand jury.
• Donna Harrington (1580 Highway 431, Martin) — two counts of worthless check, pay checks and costs, supervised probation.
• Neal R. Kimmons (1250 North Highway 51, Lot 10, Troy) — false reports to officer, possession of a weapon by a convicted felon, theft of property and aggravated burglary, bound over to the grand jury.
• Patrick Minnick (306 East Todd St., Apt. A, Union City) — burglary, three counts of vandalism and three counts of theft, waived to the grand jury; probation violation, reinstate prior sentence.
• James C. Powers (603 North Second St., Union City) — burglary, three counts of vandalism and three counts of theft, waived to the grand jury.
• Donald Price (508 Walnut St., Fulton) — open container, $10 fine, costs.
Published in The Messenger 9.29.10