Posted: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 9:05 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 15-21 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jessica Huey to Rayburn Huey, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Kerry L. Smith to Terrie M. Smith, Dist. 10, dissolves tenancy by the entireties.
• Jerry A. Lopez to Jesus Landeros, Dist. 13, $55,000.
• Danny Graves and Katrina Graves to Jeffrey S. Swearingen and Dana Swearingen, Dist. 16, $18,000.
• Alex S. Hopkins and Lindsey B. Hopkins to Melissa Simpson, Dist. 13, $89,000.
• Jerry Criswell, Danny Criswell, Trudy Oats and Nancy Rivers to Janette Criswell, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Barry L. Owsley to Billy G. Morrow and Brenda L. Morrow, Dist. 13, $90,000.
• Michael W. Hagan, successor trustee, to Reelfoot Bank, Dist. 13, $37,404.
• Peggy Dunker to John P. Dunker and Patricia Ann Dunker, Dist. 16, $60,000.
Published in The Messenger 9.22.10