Obion County General Sessions, Sept. 7 & Sept. 9, 2010
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:47 pm
The Messenger 09.15.10
The following cases were disposed of Sept. 7 and Sept. 9 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson. The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Evelyn Taylor (116 Summer St., Apt. 4, Martin) — theft, $100 fine, costs, no restitution, banned from Walmart, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
• Sean Williams (1531 High School Drive, Union City) — aggravated burglary, bound over to the grand jury.
• Ashley S. Zwieg (702 Jefferson St., Clinton, Ky.) — misdemeanor theft of property, 11 months and 29 days judicial diversion, fine and costs, $520 restitution, banned from Walmart.
• Lawrence J. Britton (173 South Central High Road, Rives) — four counts of worthless check, pay check and costs and 11 months and 29 days probation on first count, pay other three counts direct through probation.
• Kenya W. Davis (413 South Ury St., Union City) — simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, time served, unsupervised probation, $750 fine and costs.
• Nicholis P. Dean (500 South Sixth St., Union City) — reckless endangerment, aggravated assault, driving while license suspended and evading arrest (vehicle involved), bound over to the grand jury.
• Jason D. Hale (3989 Cardinal Drive, Union City) — 12 counts of worthless check, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation and pay checks and costs on three counts and pay other nine counts direct; driving while license suspended, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, fine and costs.
• Willie Lee McAlpin Jr. (226 North Second St., Mayfield, Ky.) — misdemeanor simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, $750 fine, costs, 11 months and 29 days jail.
• Stacy Puckett (9002 Brundige Road, South Fulton) — assault/attempt and criminal trespass, 11 months and 29 days judicial diversion.