Deed transfers, Sept. 7-14, 2010
Posted: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 6:47 pm
The Messenger 09.15.10
The following deed transfers were filed Sept. 7-14 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• HSBC Bank USA, N.A., trustee, to Pamela Cochran, $20,000.
• Brian Meadows to Ralph E. Adams and Bobbie J. Adams, Dist. 13, $8,000.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Linda S. Moran, $35,000.
• Kenneth H. Jones to the State of Tennessee, $118,500.
• Billy Joe Pierce to Carolyn D. Pittman and Jimmy D. Pittman, Dist. 10, $20,000.
• Wanda Sue Wright to Susan Renee Morris and Debra Faye Severns, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Crystal Dial Meade, formerly Crystal L. Dial, and Charles Meade to George R. Leake II and Shiloh K. Leake, Dist. 6, $179,000.
• Sandra Riley and Paul W. Riley II and Tina Isbell to James Powell and Tina Powell, Dist. 1, $26,000.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $73,740.17.
• Connie B. Russell and William C. Russell to Jimmy Barnett and Theresa J. Barnett, Dist. 5, $72,423.07.
• Amy S. Kizer Harris to Brad H. Parsons and Carroll Lane Parsons, Dist. 13, $218,000.
• Tennessee Housing Development Agency to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $27,703.68.
• Scott D. Caudill and Amy Caudill to Jeremy N. Jones and Lacye E. Jones, Dist. 1, $75,000.
• Mary Margaret Joyner and Barbara Greer, co-executors, to Mary Margaret Joyner, Dist. 16.
• Christopher Ryan Davis and Debra Delise Davis to Barrett Betts and Laura Betts, Dist. 13, $81,000.
• Reynolds Brothers Oil Co. to PENSCO Trust Co. Custodian FBO Donald W. Barker SEP-IRA, Dist. 13, $69,995.
• Jorge Espinoza and Trinidad Avila Espinoza to Scott D. Caudill and Amy K. Caudill, Dist. 13, $137,000.
• Jerry L. Sullivan and Charlotte H. Sullivan to Amy K. Harris, Dist. 13, $329,000.
• Jimmy Stansbury to Steven D. Larkin and Jackie F. Larkin, Dist. 8, $6,500.
• William Mark Cooley to Bambi N. Brewer, Dist. 2, $80,500.