Posted: Wednesday, September 8, 2010 9:09 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 31-Sept. 7 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Robert K. Pardue and Paula K. Pardue to Jason W. Craig, Dist. 6, $99,000.
• Josh Mathenia and Chelsea Mathenia to Lester D. Mathenia and Barbara A. Mathenia, Dist. 13, $42,000.
• Cherri C. Kinsey, formerly Cherri C. Fox, and Mark Kinsey to Sara Stevens, Dist. 13, $70,000.
• Jeremy Bugg and Christy Bugg to Shayla Treadwell, Dist. 13, $68,900.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to CitiMortgage Inc., Dist. 8, $103,785.
• James Howard Carter and Ramona Carol Carter to Jackie Krietman, Jada Krietman and Jenna Krietman, Dist. 3, $6,000.
• William D. Lancaster and Bobby J. Lancaster to Brittney L. Barkley and Luann K. Barkley, Dist. 13, $100,000.
• Linda Carney and Margaret Clark to Eugene W. Clark and Margaret Clark, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Gerald Beachum, executor, to Janie Alexander, Judith Beachum and Joyce Johnson.
• Chris A. Underwood and Lilly M. Underwood to Donna G. Underwood, Dist. 13, $27,000.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development, $78,969.87.
• Mike West to April West, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Syed Jamal and Zareena Jamal to Gemarbhai Chaudhari and Pareshkvmar Gandhi, Dist. 16, $185,000.
• Marshall L. Lyell and Alice J. Lyell to Dorothy McCorkle, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Marshall L. Lyell and Alice J. Lyell to Ricky Lyell, Dist. 7, quitclaim deed.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 13, $96,984.85.
Published in The Messenger 9.8.10