Posted: Wednesday, September 1, 2010 10:27 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 25-31 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Royce Barker to George E. Evans Jr., Dist. 1, $88,500.
• James W. Suter and Virginia A. Suter to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, $2,500.
• Nancy Ann Arnold to Daniel Heath Cunningham and Dana Parker, Dist. 15, $20,000.
• Scott Clay Overall to Obion County, $1,930.
• Estate of Gene C. McAdoo to James E. Horner and Lisa G. Horner, Dist. 13, $152,000.
• Ellie Walton to Ronald E. Swain and Mary Swain, Dist. 12, $169,900.
• Rufus Roney to Justin Dubruiel and Jenna Dubruiel, Dist. 13, $25,000.
• Barry Whitehouse and Mary Whitehouse to Jeremy McNutt and Amy McNutt, Dist. 11, $150,000.
• Beneficial Tennessee Inc. to Victor Tejeda and Clarissa Tejeda, $62,000.
• Stephanie Rae Garrett and Rebekah Clarice Carman to Amy Parish, Dist. 15, $53,000.
• CitiFinancial Inc. to Carl Minor and Darlene Minor, Dist. 13, $35,000.
• Teresa A. Rakestraw to Luellen Alexander, doing business as C&M Land Sales, Dist. 1, $44,000.
• Tennessee Livestock Producers Inc. to McKinnis Lawn Service LLC, $140,000.
• Billy Joe Hansbrough, co-executor, and James Edward Hansbrough, co-executor, to Billy Joe Hansbrough and James Edward Hansbrough, Dist. 4.
Published in The Messenger 9.1.10