Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:09 pm
The following cases were disposed of Aug. 17 and Aug. 19 in Obion County General Sessions Court by Judge Jimmy Smith, or fines paid before scheduled court appearances, and were recorded in the dockets in the office of Obion County Circuit Court Clerk Harry Johnson.
The cases listed exclude routine traffic violations, civil cases and cases that are dismissed. All others are published, including judicial diversions, without exception.
• Justin Davis (1120 Martin Luther King Jr. Drive, Union City) — four counts of worthless check, pay costs on one count and pay all checks.
• Terrance D. Hill (415 Court St., Tiptonville) — possesson of unlawful drug paraphernalia, judicial diversion, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, $150 fine and costs; misdemeanor possession of marijuana, judicial diversion 11 months and 29 days, $250 fine and costs.
• Robert E. Hogg (132 Church St., Samburg) — two counts of driving while license revoked, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation, $100 fine and costs on each.
• Brian Bing (4585 Mount Olive Road, Union City) — manufacturing a controlled substance, $500 fine and costs, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
• Brenda Herchenhahn (720 Wiley Neely Road, Troy) — driving while license revoked, 48 hours jail, $250 fine and costs, 11 months and 29 days supervised probation.
• Jessie Mann (502 North First St., Union City) — worthless check, pay check and costs, supervised probation.
• Tyler C. Miller (4292 Clifford Rives Road, Union City) — probation violation, costs.
• Kenneth M. Roberson (815 East Gibbs St., Union City) — misdemeanor criminal trespassing, time served, costs, supervised probation, restitution.
Published in The Messenger 8.25.10