Posted: Thursday, August 26, 2010 9:09 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 17-24 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Richard McCowan and Kent W. McCowan, executor, to Harlan Brooks Duncan and Paula C. Duncan, Dist. 13, $60,000.
• Emma Rachel Savage to Fran Payne and David Matthew Payne and L.D. Faulkner Jr., Dist. 4, $30,000.
• William C. Hardy, co-trustee, and Clorita Hardy, co-trustee, to Kenneth L. Walker and Cheri F. Walker, Dist. 5, $175,000.
• Finis A. Williams to Ronnie Joe Carson and Rhonda Jean Carson, Dist. 13, $62,500.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to Green Tree Servicing LLC, $26,724.68.
• Donald Ray Ransom and Gloria F. Ransom to Amy Woodward, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Howard D. Burtchett, Danny R. Autry, James Autry, Hurley Ransom and Luther Ransom to Gene Wroten, Dist. 4, $7,000.
• State of Tennessee to Obion County Board of Education, quitclaim deed.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 16, $88,637.03.
• Sheree Alley to Connie Brundige and Johnny Eastep, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Patricia Cook to Elbert D. Haynes and Carolyn R. Haynes, Dist. 13, $10,000.
• James E. Horner and Lisa G. Horner to Stanley G. Vaughn and Rebecca Vaughn, Dist. 1, $130,000.
• Jeffrey Scott Craddock to Josh Haynes and Gary Haynes, Dist. 3, $7,000.
• Estate of Bobby Gene Sellers to Jo Ann Sellers and Johnny Ray Sellers, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Jo Ann Sellers to Jo Ann Sellers and Johnny Ray Sellers, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Bedford F. Dunavant IV and Melinda A. Dunavant to Kara Southerland, Dist. 13, $60,500.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to CitiFinancial Inc., Dist. 13, $37,281.
• David McBride to Taylor Surr and Brittany Surr, Dist. 3, $122,000.
• Lloyd E. Bradley to Aerobics Design By Caroline Inc., Dist. 6, $19,000.
Published in The Messenger 8.25.10