Posted: Wednesday, August 18, 2010 9:03 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 11-17 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Edward C. Cobb to Michael Cobb, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Robert Alexander Bransford Jr. to John A. Bell, Dist. 13, $75,000.
• Lee Ann Scarborough and David Scarborough to Lanny Warren, Dist. 2, $4,000.
• Timothy A. Garwood to Sherry J. Garwood, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Ada G. Jackson to Debra Rowland Washington, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Southern Farmland Properties Inc. to Danny Montgomery and Donna Montgomery, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Esperanza Enterprises Inc. to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, $2,000.
• Novella Dame to Richard R. Rodehaver and Barbara J. Rodehaver, Dist. 16, $82,500.
• James Wesley Williams and Katherine Mae Williams to Fred K. Wood, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Bank of America, trustee, to Steve Rice, Dist. 13, $13,500.
Published in The Messenger 8.18.10