Posted: Wednesday, August 11, 2010 9:04 pm
The following deed transfers were filed Aug. 3-10 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Kenneth C. Slaughter and Delores S. Slaughter to Dwight L. Lovett and Judy G. Lovett, Dist. 6, $250.
• Judy G. Lovett, formerly Judy Baldy, to Dwight L. Lovett and Judy G. Lovett, Dist. 6, creating tenancy by the entirety.
• James Coffey and Hal Coffey of Hickman, Ky., LLC to Exchange & Q.I. Services LLC, Dist. 13, $257,600.
• Barry C. Blackburn, successor trustee, to Michael D. Calfee and Janet H. Calfee, Dist. 13, $162,500.
• Van B. Glover and Jeanie P. Glover to Jeff Stinson, Dist. 15, $325,000.
• Van B. Glover and Jeanie P. Glover to Tennessee Wildlife Resources Foundation Inc., Dist. 15, $410,000.
• Rita Faye Cranford to Frank Sepanski, $31,000.
• John C. Thompson to Ashley Thompson, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Billy Joe Roney and Patsy C. Roney to William Andrew Roney, Bradley Jay Roney and Cristal Roney Bell, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Charles Wayne Ring and Teresa Ring to Johnny Bryant Bradberry II, Dist. 13, $2,500.
• Nikeia T. Sanders-Jones to Hope of Martin Community Development Corp., Dist. 13, $4,950.
• Harold Toombs to Obion County, $4,875.
• James K. Wicker to Jonathan Hudgins, Dist. 16, $10,000.
• Nationwide Trustee Services Inc., substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 6, $62,925.71.
• George R. Leake II and Shiloh K. Leake to Carol Dugger, Dist. 6, $82,500.
• Stephen Dale Brown and Beth Paige Brown to Thomas H. Miller and Lindsay F. Miller, Dist. 5, $35,000.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to trustee Michael Hagan, $55,549.
• First Citizens National Bank to Sign Depot 1 Inc., Dist. 13, $200,000.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to CitiFinancial Inc., Dist. 15, $30,080.67.
• Scott Gilliam and Marilyn Gilliam to Phyllis Edwards and Michael Edwards, Dist. 13, $243,000.
• Homra Limited Partnership to Randal Eric McClure and Nicole Robin McClure, Dist. 16, $10,000.
• William Quinton and Heather Quinton to Monica S. Orr, Dist. 13, $17,750.
• Tina Marie Isbell to Danny Joe Gammons, Dist. 2, $107,000.
• David L. Nielsen to Obion County Habitat for Humanity Inc., Dist. 13, $2,500.
Published in The Messenger 8.11.10