Fulton meeting set
Posted: Monday, August 9, 2010 4:35 pm
The Messenger, August 9, 2010
Fulton City Commission will meet 6:30 p.m. today in the commission room at Fulton City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
• a reading of a resolution to memorialize Fire Chief Jim Hartz;
• approval of the minutes from the July 26 commission meeting and the called meeting of Aug. 5;
• approval of vouchers;
• a report from Joe Bishop on ongoing projects;
• approval of construction bids on the West Fulton water system improvement and authorization for the city manager to sign a Notice of Award Letter for the project;
• consideration of the employment of Rick White as the waste water treatment plant operator.
The meeting is open to the public.
Commissioners will then adjourn into executive session to discuss personnel and pending litigation.