County meeting set
Posted: Monday, July 12, 2010 4:30 pm
The Messenger, July 12, 2010
The Obion County Legislative Body will meet 9 a.m. July 19 in the circuit courtroom at the Obion County Courthouse in Union City.
Items on the agenda include:
• a resolution to set up the expenditure of grant funds in the fiscal year 2010-11 budget for courthouse sidewalk improvements;
• a report from the Veterans Service Study Committee;
• an appointment of the County Fire Committee (Dean Jowers, Tim Doyle, Paul Albright, Tammy Foggy, Mark Watson);
• appointment to the Board of Hospital Governors (now serving, Gary Houston);
• appointment to the Reelfoot Lake Tourist Council (now serving, Janis Cunningham);
• resolution to close Fund 121 (Hospital Sale Proceeds) in compliance with GASB Statement 54;
• approval of sale of the Plastech building and property in Kenton;
• approval of the sale of the Underwood School property;
• Information about the PILOT programs for certain Obion County industries and improvements;
• approval of Notary Public applications;
The session will be open to the public.