Deed transfers 7.7.10
Posted: Wednesday, July 7, 2010 9:05 pm
The following deed transfers were filed June 24-July 1 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Linda L. Pollard to Brent Vaughn and Dee Vaughn, $114,000.
• Odis Hopper and Vera Mae Hopper to Debbie Jordan and Mae Hopper, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Fred Thomas and Lorene Thomas to Ricky W. Cranford, Dist. 16, $33,000.
• Terry L. Crittendon and Carrie M. Crittendon to LeAustin D. McClain and Laura L. McClain, Dist. 13, $125,000.
• Everett Ray Brimm, Barbara Brimm Alford, John Thomas Brimm, Marian Jean Brimm Butler, Tammy Carol Brimm Mayse, David Wesley Brimm and Amanda Brimm Crump to James Daniel Armstrong, Dist. 3, $28,000.
• K&J Obion Properties to Robert M. Vanderford and Beverly Jean Vanderford, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Robbie Leon White and Stephanie Renea White to John Bruno, trustee, Dist. 13, $26,702.36.
• Chad E. Courtney and Angel W. Courtney to William L. Frost, Dist. 2, $82,000.
• Glynn Garvin Giffin and Julia O. Giffin to Glynn Garvin Giffin and Julia O. Giffin, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Marvin Barker and Jo Barker to Marvin Barker, Jo Barker, Bryan Barker and Debra Barker White, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Idora Fern Storey Livingston to Jesse Morgan Livingston and Idora Fern Storey Livingston, Dist. 6, exempt.
• Idora Fern Storey Livingston, Jesse Morgan Livingston, trustee, and Idora Fern Storey Livingston, trustee, to Jesse Morgan Livingston and Idora Fern Storey Livingston, Dist. 6, exempt.
• Winter Katrina McCadney and Alvin Ray McCadney to S.J. Burnett, Leroy Stricklin, Willis Alexander, Willie Williams, Perry Douglas, Greg Reaves and Anthony Sturdivant, trustees of New Hope Freewill Baptist Church, Dist. 13, $5,000.
• Molecon LLC to R&E Partners, Dist. 13, $105,000.
• Paula Nailling Chapman to Vaughn Contractors Inc., Dist. 2, $520,000.
• Allyson G. Thompson to William M. Thompson III and Wendy E. Thompson, Dists. 3 and 7, $135,325.
• Beverly T. Maloney to Daniel S. Allen, Dist. 16, $78,000.
• Joe A. McWherter to Stacey Michelle Hailey, Dist. 13, $53,700.
• Trent Allen Allman and Sharon L. Allman to Marilyn E. Carrington, Dist. 13, $79,500.
• Bobby M. Hoffman and Margaret R. Hoffman to Bobby Michael Hoffman and Cynthia Dianne Hoffman, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Emma Rachel Savage, Joseph Savage and Patrice Savage Davis to Donald Eugene Savage, Jerry Thomas Savage and Reba Laverne Savage Adams, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch LLP, substitute trustee, to Beneficial Tennessee Inc., Dist. 10, $52,896.46.
• Bobby Joe Crocker and Freda S. Crocker to Paula Cheryl Weatherly, Dist. 13, $73,000.
Published in The Messenger 7.7.10