Fulton meeting set
Posted: Tuesday, June 29, 2010 12:07 pm
The Messenger, June 28, 2010
Fulton City Commission will meet 6:30 p.m. today in the commission room at Fulton City Hall.
Items on the agenda include:
• approval of the minutes from the regular meeting June 14 and the called session June 24;
• approval of vouchers;
• ordinance to amend an ordinance for appropriations for fiscal year beginning July 1, 2009, and ending June 30, 2010, to reflect the actual expenditures and revenues;
• ordinances to increase the water and sewer rates and deal with the 2010-11 city budget;
• ordinance to lower gas rates;
• approval of contract for special pick-up service;
• award the bid for concrete at the Civic Park;
• authorization for the city manager to hire a part-time dispatcher and a city mechanic;
• authorization to advertise for bids on the Middle Road sidewalk project;
• consideration of a property lien on 511 Eddings St. and 407 Pearl St.;
• discussion of work programs;
• discussion of the draft ordinance for left side parking.
The meeting is open to the public.
Commissioners will then adjourn into executive session to discuss personnel and pending litigation.