Posted: Wednesday, June 23, 2010 9:04 pm
The following deed transfers were filed June 16-18 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Margaret Young, $28,500.
• Sellus D. Baggett and Shelia A. Baggett to James W. Suter and Virginia A. Suter, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Franklin Oneil Gray, John Roy Gray and Rowena G. Killion to Marion Gray, Dist. 15, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to C. Wade Norsworthy and Samantha E. Norsworthy, Dist. 14, $150,200.
• John Evans Harris, Nannie B. Roach, Nora Elizabeth Harris, William Mark Harris, James Russell Harris, Jeanne Harris, Gevon Ware, Rico Ware, A.W. Watkins, Fannie Mae Mildred Freeman, Don Filix Harris and Mary Johnson to Lawrence Joe Garner and Cathy Garner, Dist. 13, $6,000.
• James D. Schertenlieb to Robert Pardue and Paula Pardue, Dist. 6, $20,000.
• Bradley Sigler, substitute trustee, to Vanderbilt Mortgage & Finance Inc., Dist. 6, $54,000.
• Randall P. Burcham Jr. to Burcham Obion County Farm, LLC, Dist. 1, quitclaim deed.
• Gary L. Olive and Mary A. Olive to Gene Dunning and Beverly Dunning, Dist. 16, $3,000.
Published in The Messenger 6.23.10