Posted: Wednesday, June 16, 2010 9:05 pm
The following deed transfers were filed June 7-15 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jennifer Sanders Panter, Karen D. Sanders and James Gregory Sandesr to Wanda H. Sanders, Dist. 9, quitclaim deed.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to the Secretary of Veterans Affairs, $51,115.
• Janet Hughes to Roger L. Hughes and Janet Hughes, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Paul Sutton to Carl Edgar Baldwin and Tammy Elaine Baldwin, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• George W. Finch and Mary Eloise Finch, individually and as co-trustees, to Trent Dowdy and Tara Dowdy, Dist. 16, $432,500.
• Wilma Jean Browder and Charles A. Browder to Jen Ray Gearheart, Charles T. Browder and Grant Gearheart, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Jen Ray Gearheart, Charles T. Browder and Grant Gearheart to Jen Ray Gearheart, Charles T. Browder and Grant Gearheart, co-trustees of the Browder Special Needs Trust, Dist. 16.
• Paul Delbert Landry to Robert Earl Hoffman, Dist. 5, $20,000.
• Stephanie L. Runions to Trent Jim-E Theriac and Jerry McTurner, Dist. 3, $39,768.
• Bank of New York Mellon, trustee, to Dektos Real Estate, LLC, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Ricky Butler and Mary Lou Butler, Betty Ann Butler Hood and Richard Hood, Nancy Butler Covington and Kenneth Butler to Kenneth Butler and Judy L. Butler, Dist. 15, $10,000.
• Susan E. Searcy, formerly Susan E. Burns, and Ricky Searcy to Debra Kay Glidewell, Dist. 13, $54,400.
• Robert S. Vancil to Cindy Parkhill and Ruby Carolyn Guthrie, Dist. 16, $25,000.
• J.W. Winston and Kathleen Winston to Dr. Roy Winston, Dist. 5, $30,000.
• Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp. to Janice A. Hicks, Dist. 13, $10,000.
• Ricky Lynn Cloar and Gail Cloar to Emily Lyle, Dist. 13, $20,000.
• Danny Swinney to Dustin Lee Swinney, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association.
• Lucille Mercer Upchurch, now Lucille Upchurch, and Sammy Upchurch to Patricia T. Wade, Dist. 8, $3,500.
• Christopher H. Fuchs to Mary Evelyn Edwards, Dist. 10, quitclaim deed.
• Green Acres Mobile Homes Inc. to Searcy Family Limited Partnership, Dist. 13, $10,000.
• James Edward Perry and Emma Laura Perry to Kenneth Scott Fleming and Nona Downey Fleming, Dist. 6, $23,100.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, $47,709.71.
• Clifford Warren and Nancy Ann Warren to Maurice Carroll and Luz Carroll, Dist. 1, $128,000.
• LeRoy Crumble and Teresa Crumble to Roy Jones, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Eddie Lee Moore to Jay T. Patey and Carolyn A. Patey, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Robert K. Pardue and Paula L. Pardue to James Schertenlieb, Dist. 12, $20,000.
• Wanda H. Sanders, Marilyn S. Graves and Janice S. Carver to Jeffrey Glenn Carver and Janice S. Carver, Dist. 9, $23,418.
• Wanda H. Sanders, Marilyn S. Graves and Janice S. Carver to James Gregory Sanders and Wanda H. Sanders, Dist. 9, $4,144.
• Marion Kay Guy and Clifford A. Burpo to Linden A. Smith III, Dist. 6, $90,000.
• Bedford F. Dunavant, successor trustee, to Elizabeth Nunnelee, Dist. 13, $115,500.
• Carolyn Driver and Elaine Kring to Linda S. Bennett, Dist. 15, $45,000.
• Tom Bock to Homestead 2000 Inc., Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Mae B. Gephart to Richard L. Gephart and Mae B. Gephart, Dist. 13, creates tenancy by the entireties.
Published in The Messenger 6.16.10