County meeting set
Posted: Friday, June 11, 2010 5:01 pm
The Obion County Legislative Body will meet 9 a.m. June 21 in the circuit courtroom at the Obion County Courthouse in Union City.
Items on the agenda include:
• action to rescind the May term appointment to fill the vacancy in District 4 for the Board of Education;
• a resolution to participate in the Three-Star program;
• a resolution to affirm compliance with Federal Title VI regulations;
• a resolution to adopt the Strategic Economic Development Plan;
• approval of an “in-lieu-of tax payment plan for DuPont/Pioneer Corn;
• a resolution to amend the “Resolution Authorizing the Submission of an Application for a TN Industrial Infrastructure Grant”;
• a resolution to amend the “Resolution Fixing the Tax Levy for the FU beginning July 1, 2009”;
• information from Griffin Industries Inc. concerning dead animal removal services;
• an appointment to the Reelfoot Lake Regional Utility and Planning District;
• approval of Notary Public applications;
The session will be open to the public.
Published in The Messenger 6.11.10