Posted: Wednesday, June 9, 2010 9:18 pm
The following deed transfers were filed June 1-7 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Thomas Keith Mayhall to Marty Dane Mayhall, Dist. 11, $10,000.
• Charles E. Siglow to Roger Lynn Phifer and Bonnie Phifer and Mary Ruth Phifer, Dist. 13, $28,400.
• Cynthia Ellen Pass, Jennifer Bishop Taylor, Bonnie Camille Mobbs and Angela Bishop Swift to Jeff Allen and Michelle Allen, Dist. 13, $40,000.
• Richard Britton and JoAnn Britton to Linda Haman, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Ronnie L. Stewart and Mary Lisa Stewart to Corey Stewart and Cynthia Stewart, Dist. 2, $84,000.
• Secretary of Veterans Affairs to Tom Bock, $24,000.
• James R. Covington and Carolyn B. Covington to Ken S. Covington, quitclaim deed.
• Lisa R. Moss to Christopher Scott Copelen and Tammy Sue Copelen, $10,000.
• Martha K. Gibbs to Patrick Ramage, Dist. 6,
• Barrey Kirk to Isidro Torres and Guan Torres, Dist. 13, $26,000.
• Joshua Ivey Simmons and Sarah Beth Simmons to Mark D. Macklin and Debbie Macklin, Dist. 16, $3,000.
• Bill Morse and Juanita Morse to Jared Wayne Willcutt and Danielle Elaine Willcutt, Dist. 1, $39,500.
• Recontruct Co., N.A., substitute trustee, to the Secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, $60,745.39.
• Marilyn Bryant and Nancy Pollard to James Carl Hammond, Dist. 2, $35,000.
• Annie Sullivan to William J. Sullivan, Dist. 6, dissolves tenancy by the entireties.
Published in The Messenger 6.9.10