Posted: Friday, June 4, 2010 10:54 am
The following deed transfers were filed May 25-June 1 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Jorge V. Valdez and Maria G. Valdez to Diem Ngoc Huynh and Hung Van Nguyen, Dist. 13, $170,000.
• Serafina D. Facelli and John Dan Norton Sr., trustees, to the Joseph G. Facelli, trustee, Joseph G. Facelli Trust, $10.
• Serafina D. Facelli and John Dan Norton Sr., trustees, to the Margaret Facelli Fizer, trustee, Margaret Facelli Fizer Trust, $10.
• Patricia A. Bing and Roger D. Bing to Jeremy D. Lackey and Elizabeth C. Lackey, Dist. 1, $67,500.
• Danny Montgomery, trustee, and Donna Montgomery, trustee, to Keith O’Kelley and Wynne O’Kelley, Dist. 6, $124,000.
• Michael W. Rinehart to Kathy A. Robertson, Dist. 13, $48,950.
• Brandon E. Pollock and LaShawna Pollock to Tammy M. Long and Steven J. Long, Dist. 4, $81,500.
• B.J. Colvard and Sara R. Colvard to William C. Hardy and Clorita Hardy, trustees, $145,000.
• Harold G. Cruce III to Elmer Earl Beeler, Dist. 1, $30,000.
• James Mann and Connie Mann to Jeffrey Jock Johnson and Carol DeLise Johnson, Dist. 13, $80,000.
• Robert L. Haskell and Cheryl Haskell to the State of Tennessee, $220,000.
• Myrtle Laster to James Lee Evans, Dist. 15, $10,500.
• James Tony Bullion, Jackie Mayo, Kelly Bruner, Jerry Fluty, James F. Holloway, Teddy L. Hatley and Clifford Barker, trustees of Hornbeak Baptist Church, to Hornbeak Baptist Church Inc., Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Larry C. Jones to Larry C. Jones, Dist. 16, quitclaim deed.
• Michael Edwards and Phyllis Edwards to Robert Leon Haskell Jr. and Cheryl L. Haskell, Dist. 15, $249,000.
• William Brian Burcham and Amy Elizabeth Burcham to Bill Flood and Susie Flood, Dist. 13, $134,000.
• Lisa Marie Meharg to Karen Ann Chené, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Shellie Wallace, successor trustee, to Federal National Mortgage Association, Dist. 5, $114,713.39.
• Kristina Pollock to Greg C. Johnson and Lori L. Johnson, Dist. 5, $120,000.
• Wes Collier and Tina Collier to Joey Hall, Dist. 16, $25,000.
• David L. Miesner, trustee, to Green Acres Mobile Homes Inc., Dist. 13, $30,500.
Published in The Messenger 6.2.10