Posted: Thursday, May 27, 2010 9:31 pm
The following deed transfers were filed May 18-25 in the office of Obion County Register of Deeds Vicky Long.
The transfers listed exclude deeds of trust (mortgages on real estate) and any miscellaneous instruments recorded in the register’s office. The list is published in its entirety, without exception, from record books in the register’s office.
Amounts are not shown for true quitclaim deeds, or deeds in which a husband and wife divide property. Deeds conveying property to a state, the federal government or a city are exempt from the state transfer tax.
• Leon White and Connie White to Douglas T. Dalton and Lori K. Dalton, Dist. 13, $110,000.
• Homestead 2000 Inc. to Danny M. Tidwell and Annie R. Eddlemon, Dist. 4, $59,900.
• Max L. Hardin to Hai Thanh Huynh, Dist. 13, $50,000.
• Harold F. Dickson, Carol Denise Hill, Heather Dial and Cheryl Deone Reddin to Harold F. Dickson, Dist. 4, quitclaim deed.
• Edna Eaves to Bobby J. Edmaiston, Dist. 6, $1,000.
• Golden C. Eddlemon to Gwendolyn Kay Eddlemon, Johnny Michael Eddlemon, Gary Allen Eddlemon, Cindy Lee Oliver and Jesse Brian Eddlemon, Dist. 8, quitclaim deed.
• Federal National Mortgage Association to Sherry Maye Bardin, Dist. 12, $70,000.
• Julie B. Bernier to Leslie M. Stover, Dist. 16, $48,000.
• Charles L. Settle and Susan M. Settle to Jason R. Auxier and Vidhes S. Auxier, Dist. 16, $123,000.
• Shane Turner to Kirk Kalb and Lisa T. Kalb, Dist. 7, $12,391.50.
• Gary Turner and Mary Jane Turner to Kirk Kalb and Lisa T. Kalb, Dist. 7, $19,428.
• Tim K. Bunch to Buford Kelley and Lisa Kelley, Dist. 5, quitclaim deed.
• Mitsie Witherspoon, successor trustee, to Tully Howard Moore and Joanne Moore, Dist. 7 (and Weakley County Dists. 3 and 14), $210,000.
• Ellis L. Cochran to Pamela Cochran, Dist. 13, quitclaim deed.
• Brady Wills to the State of Tennessee, $28,100.
• J. Phillip Jones, substitute trustee, to the Tennessee Housing Development Agency, Dist. 6, $45,949.88.
• Linda L. Harrison to Billy Shane Harrison and Gina Harrison, $115,000.
• Paul Carson, Sharon Hall and Gary Carson to Jennifer Pierce, Dist. 8, $12,000.
• Willie Mae Barnes to Harril L. Hastings and Diana G. Hastings, Dist. 2, $25,300.
• Robert S. Carpenter and Mary V. Carpenter to Susan E. Searcy and Ricky D. Searcy, Dist. 13, $136,500.
• Jesse K. Whitesides and Lessie E. Whitesides to Jane Elizabeth Whitesides, Betty Jo Bishop, Mary Margaret Ulderich and Jessie Delois Berner, Dist. 6, quitclaim deed.
• Hurtle Thurmon to Patricia L. Thurmon, quitclaim deed.
• Debra Glidewell to Timothy Vancleave, Dist. 3, quitclaim deed.
• Shapiro & Kirsch, LLP, substitute trustee, to Beneficial Tennessee Inc., Dist. 13, $62,712.59.
Published in The Messenger 5.26.10